How did a young percussionist from Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, create one of the most popular albums in Latin America? The answer to Chichi Peralta’s musical journey began in his childhood. “My interest was sparked at the age of four,” explains Peralta. “It was then when I built my first instrument, a drum called the tambura. At about the same time, my father began teaching me about music, about the direct connection between art and music, and about the variety of fusions within music.” More here…
- Turmeric Chicken Tenders in Under 10 Minutes!
- Quinoa Cilantro Tabbouleh – An easy and nutritious salad
- Dominican Sancocho (hearty stew) pressure cooker recipe
- Pressure cooker quinoa rice with sausage
- Braised eggplant
- Shrimp mofongo recipe
- Leftover turkey noodle soup
- Zucchini noodles with fish in ginger sauce
- Cold noodle salad
- Stir fried eggplant with pork
Visit my sponsors:
Top Posts & Pages
- Braised chicken gizzards recipe: a treat for adventurous palates!
- Moro de guandules (pigeon pea rice)
- Boiled yuca with onions (yuca encebollada)
- Moro de guandules rice cooker recipe (pigeon pea rice)
- Como curar una mamajuana
- Dominican black beans recipe - Slow cooker version
- Rice with smoked pork chops (locrio de chuleta ahumada)
- Maiz con dulce - Dominican sweet corn recipe
- Te volviste buche y pluma'
- How to make pot sticker wrappers from scratch: recipe and videos