This pot sticker dipping sauce recipe will teach you how to make your own pot sticker dipping sauce. I have two other posts that teach you how to make the filling and the wrappers for the pot stickers.
Pot sticker dipping sauce recipe
- 1/3 cup of light soy sauce
- 1 tea-spoon of sesame oil
- 1 table-spoon black rice vinegar
- 1 tea-spoon of brown sugar
- 3 big garlic cloves crushed and thinly sliced
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl, except for the garlic.
- Taste. Add more of the same ingredients to suit your taste.
- When the sauce tastes the way you like, add the garlic and serve with pot stickers. Enjoy!
Pot sticker dipping sauce recipe. See more Food bites.