This salmon pasta kale bowl uses oilve oil as the only accompaniment to the crisp penne pasta. This bowl feeds one. Adjust recipe quantities for more people. Easy print recipe included.
Salmon pasta kale bowl
Prep Time 3 minutes
Cook Time 13 minutes
Total Time 16 minutes
- 1 cup of dry penne pasta
- 1 teaspoon of fresh basil or rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon of oregano leafs
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 6 oz salmon fillet
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 3 branches of fresh kale
- 3-5 pitted black olives
- Boil penne pasta with salt to taste.
- Once pasta is done, drain the water, add the olive oil and the rosemary or basil. Stir.
- Crush the garlic and add half to the pasta. Stir and place on a bowl.
- On a frying pan, add the cooking oil and allow it to heat. Add the salmon and half the salt.
- Add the pepper and oregano to the salmon. Cook for 3 1/2 minutes on medium heat. Flip, cook thoroughly. Serve over pasta.
- On the oil left by the salmon, stir-fry the washed fresh kale and add the pitted black olives. Add a tablespoon of water and cover for 3 minutes. Serve over pasta.
- Taste the pasta and add the remaining salt if needed.