This pot sticker dipping sauce recipe will teach you how to make your own pot sticker dipping sauce. I have two other posts that teach you how to make the filling and the wrappers for the pot stickers.
Pot sticker dipping sauce recipe
- 1/3 cup of light soy sauce
- 1 tea-spoon of sesame oil
- 1 table-spoon black rice vinegar
- 1 tea-spoon of brown sugar
- 3 big garlic cloves crushed and thinly sliced
Mix all ingredients in a small bowl, except for the garlic.
Taste. Add more of the same ingredients to suit your taste.
When the sauce tastes the way you like, add the garlic and serve with pot stickers. Enjoy!
Pot sticker dipping sauce recipe. See more Food bites.