Here is a simple recipe for zucchini noodles with fish fillet in ginger sauce. Quick and healthy for lunch or dinner!
Zucchini noodles are easily made using a vegetable spiralizer or a julienne peeler. Alternatively, you could slice pieces of zucchini thinly with a peeler or knife, line the slices and cut them into noodles. Now let’s get cooking:
Zucchini noodles with fish in ginger sauce
- For the noodles:
- 3 green zucchini
- 1 table spoon of olive oil
- 1/2 tea spoon of sea salt
- For the fish:
- 1 1/2 lbs. of fish fillet of your choice
- 1 teaspoon of thinly sliced ginger
- 2 large cloves of garlic crushed
- 1 table spoon of soy sauce
- 1 table spoon of rice cooking wine or white cooking wine
- 1 table spoon of cooking oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
For the noodles:
See top of the post for the best way to make the zucchini noodles.
Heat a frying pan on medium and add the olive oil.
Wait a minute and add the noodles, stirring briefly. Cover for 3 minutes.
Add the salt, stir and serve.
For the fish:
Add the cooking oil to the frying pan, heating it up on medium.
Add the ginger and garlic and stir for a few seconds.
Add the fish fillets, the wine and soy sauce. Cover for 3-5 minutes per side depending on the thickness of the fillet. Fish is done when it flakes with a fork.
Add salt to taste and serve with the noodles.