Yesterday morning, I was driving home from running errands when I noticed the daytime moon… a sight I’d never seen before. As I stared at it and eventually took photos, I was wondering if the moon was trying to tell us something by stubbornly hanging out at unusual times. I then realized that the moon is always there. We just can’t normally see it during the day because of the sun. Yet, with the current world chaos and suspicions of more to come, I got this feeling that maybe it is we who are changing … and seeing more, so our eyes can be wide open and our senses extra sharp to experience what is before us, and what lies ahead. Are you seeing more?
- Turmeric Chicken Tenders in Under 10 Minutes!
- Quinoa Cilantro Tabbouleh – An easy and nutritious salad
- Dominican Sancocho (hearty stew) pressure cooker recipe
- Pressure cooker quinoa rice with sausage
- Braised eggplant
- Shrimp mofongo recipe
- Leftover turkey noodle soup
- Zucchini noodles with fish in ginger sauce
- Cold noodle salad
- Stir fried eggplant with pork
Visit my sponsors:
Top Posts & Pages
- Braised chicken gizzards recipe: a treat for adventurous palates!
- Moro de guandules (pigeon pea rice)
- Boiled yuca with onions (yuca encebollada)
- Moro de guandules rice cooker recipe (pigeon pea rice)
- Como curar una mamajuana
- Rice with smoked pork chops (locrio de chuleta ahumada)
- Maiz con dulce - Dominican sweet corn recipe
- Dominican black beans recipe - Slow cooker version
- Te volviste buche y pluma'
- How to make pot sticker wrappers from scratch: recipe and videos